Monday, September 29, 2008

Give up, it doesn't get any better

Ok, maybe that was a little bleak, but frankly, I am tired of being tired. I haven't even had time to look at anyone's blogs or blog myself in like...forever. I keep telling myself that I'm doing good and getting lots done, but there is always more to do. I canned 65 bottles of peaches, 38 bottles of chicken, 24 bottles of grape juice...It was a canning frenzy. I need to freeze some zucchini for the winter (I bottled it once, it just turns to mush). I forgot, I made salsa too. Scott asked me where I got the chickens from, because the peaches, grapes and tomatoes came from our yard. I think they came from Ryan's room, have you smelled it in there? Although from the noise and sounds coming out, the chickens could be in Scott's room.
I like my new church calling and have really enjoyed going to the different primary programs in the stake. I am so impressed by how unique each program is. I have been to 5 so far, 3 next month and 1 in November. I do miss going to our ward though, and I miss hearing Liz's lesson.
I am glad I take the time to scrapbook for a couple hours once a week, if not for that all I would do is run run run. Work, home, church, PTA, sewing, blah blah blah. I was hoping that blogging would make me feel better, but I really need to clean the house and do some sewing. This week I have scrapbook group, book group, card club, round table, community council, aargh, I'm getting tired just thinking about it. Oh, we're feeding the missionaries on Wednesday. I hope I don't forget, I'll end up feeding them ramen noodles with sliced hot dogs.
I give up.
Just kidding, no I'm not, yes I am, no I'm not, yes I am. We'll see. I had better get moving, the list only gets longer, never shorter. I can't even sit and watch my thursday line-up this week. Boo hoo. Well, that seems like a whole lot of me feeling sorry for myself. I'll live, I always do, and honestly I like being busy, just not this busy.

3 comments:

Lovely Lizzy said...

Just kidding, no I'm not, yes I am, no I'm not, yes I am. Just kidding, just kidding, just kidding.
(That was the funniest skit ever).
I'm sad you're so busy. And I wish I could pick something from your list to eliminate...hmm...Nope.
Good luck, mabe Daylight Savings Time will help.

Anonymous said...

Wow...You are busy. I hope things calm down a little for you. That is great that you were able to can all of that stuff. I am impressed.

LM said...

In ward council on sunday we decided we needed another day in the week (all of this came about because they took one of my wednesday's for ward temple night...grump, grump, grump). I suggested that we should have thursday, friday, pieday, saturday...Why did we always have friday pieday when we could just add it as another day and sit around eating yummy pies!