Thursday, September 11, 2008
what happened?
So i thought i was in control of my life, had a pretty good grip on it all, i should have known better. When has that ever...ever happened? I am taking the precious few tub moments i have to blog because i won't even have time to turn on my computer for days. I love peaches so this isn't a complain't about my peaches, just their timing. I don't have time to bottle them and have all the fun peach festivities right now. Do my peaches care about my overloaded schedule? Nooooo. I had a mini meltdown yesterday and was up til one a.m. canning. I hope I can cope a bit better today. Audrey told me peaches are selling for 40 dollars a bushel...that helps me cope and appreciate my peaches a bit more. I let my sewing get away from me a tad too so that doesn't help the stress. One way or another i'll live. On the bright side, Liz, peach something for dessert tonight. Becka, more bottled peaches coming your way soon. Scott, i'll try to leave you a dessert to eat in the middle of the night. LM, you may just benefit from this craziness too (so don't take a tone with me). Off to another insane day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hang in there. This winter you will be so glad that you made the time to can the peaches.
Um. The peach dessert was nice. And I feel so sad about your crazy schedule. Thanks for always making time for me and my babies. I would crumble without you.
I love that you can blog in the tub too. It saves time and entertains. HaHa, I was good to because I didn't turn on the computer to see the great peach dessert until almost midnight tonight.
I was going to text you because I watched this show that the TV Guide previewed called 102 minutes. It really opened my eyes to the 911 attack. I saved it on the DVR, it's a little terrifying though.
Thanks again MOM!
I look forward peaches, I will use them to ward of scurvy this winter (can vegetarians get scurvy?). Also, thanks for the rice pudding advice, I had to no raisins, but it was still amazing.
Post a Comment