I keep thinking my sad excuse for not blogging is a severe lack of time. The even sadder excuse is that I have nothing to blog about. I didn't want to sit and blog about how stressed out I am (been there, done that), or how little time I have (pretty sure I've told that story too). I keep wanting to start a craft blog, but I clearly don't have time to blog in general let alone try and blog about crafty stuff. So here I sit with not much to blog about.
I am feeling like a reasonably good mother these days. I made Becka 2 new outfits to wear to her conference hooey. I helped Courtney make a crown that looks like King Tut's head piece. I spent some quality time with Scott and Ryan because Brian took the little girls off for an adventure. I hope I help Lizzy, I feel like we talk lots, and we went on a great walk the other night. I tried to help Alex with her math tonight but I fear she is perilously close to being smarter than me.
For the first time in...forever...I have a pretty nice week ahead. As I think about it, there is lots going on, just nothing I have to worry or feel guilty about. This is a big deal because I feel guilty or worried about pretty much everything. I did realize late today that I had inadvertently skipped a week. I was thinking this was the week before Halloween (I'm pretty sure it's not). Thinking about it, that is probably why I am so optimistic about my upcoming week. It's an extra week! A gift of a whole week. Wahoo!
I may have just stumbled across the key to happiness!
2 comments:
Yeah! and yes, you are a little ahead of yourself or behind since you didn't realize that Terry and Elizabeth would be here this week.
And you do help lots. I like living right by because it's just close enough and not to far from my mom.
Thanks, and have a fabulous week!
Based on the picture at the beginning of your post, I thought your children were the "key to happiness." However, now that I've been blessed with an unexpected day in my week (I thought I would be busy on Friday, totally not busy), I understand now. You're awesome!
Post a Comment