Let the crazy in me roll on! I decided to give myself 5 more rules, but these are really important rules...really...I promise!
1. Don't put cinnamon in Chocolate, even a little, it's icky
2. Don't put chocolate in Chili, or any other savory dinner fare. Chocolate should never be "hidden" in your food. If you want to hide something in your food, make it spinach, or zucchini, something that needs to be hidden for your children (or yourself) to eat it. If you have to hide chocolate in order to eat it, seek help immediately!
3. Don't mix peanut butter and cheese (even if it's fake cheese, and possibly fake peanut butter (as in those unnaturally orange cheese and peanut butter crackers). If you want to combine crunchy and peanut butter, eat a nutter butter or a butterfinger. I'm trying to be reasonable here, so if you must mix cheese with sweet stuff, make it cream cheese.
4. On the "hiding" side of things, don't put things that clearly don't go together into a blender and call it a smoothie. Most fruits can be used in a smoothie, but don't go crazy and start adding peanut butter, or nuts of any sort. Don't hide veggies in your fruit smoothie. V-8 has successfully done this, but they are professionals with years of experience. You are a beginner, don't do it.
5. This one should go without saying, but apparently I need to spell everything out for some. If you have mixed your sodas together (very naughty, childish and bad idea) and the resulting color is gray, don't drink it. Don't eat gray food, this is a sign that something in the preparation has gone horribly wrong. Rainbow sherbet isn't my favorite and there is a reason why: when the sherbet all melts together, the resulting color is...wait for it...wait for it...GRAY!
alrighty then, I feel a little better now, and will try...try, to hold it to these. Maybe
2 comments:
Awesome new sandwich combination: peanut butter and banana.
Hmmm.... I've heard of lots of people who eat p.b.n'b., but I'm not yet been one of 'em, BUT to totally gross you out (yes, it will!!) I saw my father eat a jelly and sliced cheese sandwich - he said it was good with grape jelly and american cheese... or strawberry jam and the same cheese.
I dunno. He used to make me chop onions for his bread-and-milk supper each Sunday eve, so go figger.
You have a FUN blog, by the way!! Thanks for posting the link to it on your facebook page, otherwise I would never have found it! Joy!
p.s. What is a "retic"?
Post a Comment