Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Things I...

Things I like that I am supposed to like:
spending time with my family, anytime, anywhere, I just love time with them. Watching TV (not sure if this is where this particular like belongs, because it could just as well fit in the "shouldn't like" category) but I like to have the TV on all the time. Dark Chocolate, my absolute favorite. Scrapbooking, love it love it love it! Grandbabies, the most fun I can imagine.
Things I like that I am supposed to dislike:
Cleaning the bathroom (more bang for your buck, the only room in my house I can clean from top to bottom in 15 minutes or less). Getting my eyebrows waxed (I love that rush I get when they rip off the wax). Spinach, especially the kind in the can, I can eat a whole can of it myself. Vegetables in general, yummy. Rainy days, I like the sound of the rain and the color of the sky, and the slightly melancholy mood they bring out in me. Math. High heels (6 ft tall + foot problems = bad idea) but I love wearing high heels.
Things I dislike that I am supposed to dislike:
Door to door salesmen, phone solicitors, pushy salespeople in stores. I generally like to do my shopping on my own terms, don't come to me, I'll come to you. Road ragers and aggressive drivers, seriously. Passive aggressive people. Mean texts and emails.
Things I dislike that I am supposed to like:
Sleeping, it just stresses me out. Even the thought of trying to sleep is stressful. I don't sleep well at night, and I never nap unless I am sick. Silence, just can't do it. I always have to have background noise. Milk, completely gross. Milk Chocolate, I'll eat it if that is all there is, but really prefer dark chocolate. Cartoons, animation in general. Never liked cartoons even when I was a child. I have enjoyed a few animated movies (Shrek, Up) but only watched them because I had to, I never voluntarily pick an animated movie.


Thanks for the idea Lizzy, it was fun!

No comments: