Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Wow, I sure do love and appreciate my sister!

I love my sister LM so much. She is the best sister anyone could ask for. She does so much for me, she fixes my email, my facebook, my blog, and she scraps with me whenever she can. I don't know what I would do without her! I know I give her a hard time, but mom really does love her best! And best of all...she doesn't make me a POOP eater, even though she knows all of my passwords! :) (hee, hee, luv ya marf!)

2 comments:

LM said...

Wow, what nice things you say about me. Mom really does like me best doesn't she! I fixed your blog list and the email notifications. We will play with facebook a little more when I get over there next. I also changed your comment form to a pop up and removed the word verification, but if you don't like it we can change it back very easily. I almost went crazy and changed your background, but that can wait! :) (poop eater...)

Marf said...

I do love you LM, and since you help me so much, mom likes you almost.best...right after me. Thanks too for refraining from making me a poop eater, no one else shows that much restraint!