Monday, June 9, 2008

Taking Control

Ok, I'm taking control of this blog...clearly LM got a little carried away with "helping" me get set up. I have yet to get anything done today, so I might as well waste a little more time blogging. Today is supposed to be my first real day of summer vacation. I finished work May 15th, but have had so many things to do since then, this is really the first day that hasn't been filled with appointments. It is probably better for me to keep busy, since I have pretty much wasted my day. I walked with Audrey, went to the gym (with Audrey), and paid a physical therapist to torture me. No joke, Astym just hurts, and when he finished with that I thought he was going to give me a foot rub...hah! He just squeezed and pushed on my foot right where it hurts. I will go back on Wednesday and if I can't tell a difference, I am done. Surgery probably feels better than this. Ick. Becka is down for a visit and we are having a bar-b-que tonight, so it will be a fantastic if slightly less than productive day. I'm going to try to add a few pictures to the blog and call it good for today.

2 comments:

LM said...

GOOD JOB! Except for the snide comment about me! You even added pics...I couldn't be more proud to see you wasting time on the computer like I do! Happy Blogging!

Becka said...

Hooray! You're a blogger. You should probably add pictures of the rest of your kids though, just so they aren't as aware that you love me more.