Saturday, November 8, 2008

Think face


I had to use my think face a lot today. I am glad to report that with enough effort I can recall what I learned in college and help Scott. I am useless when it comes to logs and he knows it, so he didn't ask for any help with the last unit. Now he is on to solving systems of equations...which is fun in a sick sort of way. It always brings a little zing of happiness when I can help him with a problem and get the answer right! I tutor basic math at work every day, but it's fun to work on stuff that is a little more challenging. There you have it...I am a certified dork.

1 comment:

Becka said...

Good work. If it were up to me I'd have told him "Math is lame. You need it in the real world, but it's totally lame so forget about it." And that's why you're the mom. I'd like to see your think face, because I couldn't help people tutor with my think face, they'd just laugh.