Monday, February 16, 2009

Happy Birthday Ryan

 

So I just keep getting more and more behind, Alex and Ryan have both had birthdays since last I blogged. I'm starting with Ryan because his birthday was first...and he just handed me a disc with his senior pictures on it. I can't believe he is 18...seriously, can't believe it! Ryan makes me laugh every day (in a good way), and he takes time to do dorky stuff with me. We have our traditions. Mostly, refill drinks at Maverik, then watch NCIS or Psych together. He has always been so quiet, I am always surprised at the depths of his wisdom. On the flip side, any discussion we ever have about grades starts with "let me explain", not a good sign. So, Happy Birthday a week ago, hope it was a great day!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Ryan! I hope you know Ryan is a great waver. The boss even says so. =)

Lovely Lizzy said...

Wow, a picture of Ryan! I was so surprised. It looks nice. That's great that you got the pictures. Happy Birthday Ryan!

Marf said...

He finally gave me the cd of his senior pictures, he had probably been carrying it around for 4 months. I asked him what I paid fifty dollars for and he was like "oh yeah, I forgot". I'll have to post the bloopers sometime, he can have some very unphotogenic moments...hereditary perhaps. He seems to have found his niche "sign dancing", who knew?

Becka said...

Oh, Ry-Guy. He's freakin' awesome. But not 18, that just can't be. I refuse to accept it.