Sunday, March 1, 2009

MaryAnn "needs"


Brilliant! I have been feeling a little scattered and unfocused, so…I took a clue from some of my Facebook friends, and googled “MaryAnn needs”. Some were less helpful than others, but I could use a little more protein and fiber in my diet, and of course to cut my caffeine intake. I am also feeling quite important since I am apparently key in President Obama’s change. If you are worried about me, apparently I may be in need of immediate medical attention! This is kinda fun, everyone should do this.
Here are the instructions:
Go to Google, type in your first name and the word "needs" after it. Then tell us - what are the top ten things Google says you "need"?

MaryAnn needs 2-3 hours to set up the hands-on workshop the day or night before the actual workshop.

MaryAnn needs to Go!

Alumni Needs: Maryann

Mary Ann to meet the precise needs and objectives of the audience. ...

MaryAnn…the key to all your real estate needs

What MaryAnn needs now. People interested in achieving their dreams and goals.

Determine if Maryann needs immediate medical attention and if there are drugs, sleeping pills, or weapons in her possession

Barak Obama and Joe Biden: The change we need/MaryAnn

Maryann needs to add protein and fiber to her diet, and cut the caffeine in half

If Maryann needs to cut anything to make room for the more in-depth church piece, she can probably trim the 3rd paragraph, where she talks about her ...

2 comments:

LM said...

Hey, I am interested in achieving my dreams and goals...and I am pretty sure you have a weapon in your posession...those knitting needles are DANGEROUS!

Becka said...

MaryAnn needs to come visit Becka in Logan again. And if MaryAnn needs immediate medical attention I hope it is not because she has drugs or weapons in her possession. (Also, MaryAnn needs to use the word torki (my word verification for this comment) in a sentence this week.)