I haven't blogged in awhile because I haven't had the computer that has all the pictures on it...still don't. What's the fun of blogging if you can't add a cute picture or two? I hope to have our computer with the pictures up and running soon, and NO, I can't figure out how to get pictures from our camera to THIS computer.
I do owe Court a big congratulations though, she was sooooo excited when she came home from school yesterday because (insert drum roll here) she is the fastest typer in the fifth grade! OK, maybe it's not THE most exciting news, but she was super hyped about it and I am super proud of her! She kept going on and on about how someone else is always the fastest, but he had too many errors and she was the fastest. Very exciting stuff in the life of a 10 year old. She got a giant candy bar and a big hug from me (hmmm, I wonder which one she appreciated more...)
As soon as I get the other computer back I'll put pics of my new tattoo on!
No comments:
Post a Comment