Yes it's true. I lose everything! So why blog about it? Well, I've hit a new all time low and that is saying a lot. I've lost an expensive camera, 2 diamonds, most of my kids at one point or another, so what have I lost now? I have been looking for the lid to my crock pot for 3 days now. It's not like I was using it in another room, or left it in the car. It's not in the depths of my purse, or in the disaster that is my craft room. Where exactly does one lose a rather large lid that doesn't fit anything but the crock pot? I mostly lose things around the house because I think of some genius organizing solution and put stuff in places I can't remember. This is the lid to my crock pot though, I keep it with my crock pot.
Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most.
3 comments:
Hmm...well since I'm the queen of finding things, should I tell you where it is?
Because I know. What was the last thing you cooked in the crock pot?
Think hard......oh why yes, you cooked sloppy joes.
And where did you eat those sloppy joes.....think hard on that one too, and get back to me with the answer to where your crock pot is.
A SLACKER and a loser!
You know who's a loser? Someone who loses their checkbook every two months, for a month at a time. You know who's a winner? My awesome mom that found said checkbook. I suck. You win. (verification word: anizemid; use it in a sentence).
Post a Comment