Monday, June 22, 2009

Happy Birthday Baby!




It is odd to think that my baby is 11, time just seems to fly by! We had a "family" birthday this year. Brian took Alex and Courtney to build a bear (where she magically found an outfit that looked just like her birthday outfit), we gave her a nice keyboard, and we had a bar-b-que dinner. Good times!

2 comments:

Becka said...

Whatever, Little Frog Legs (that's what I've decided to call Dear Courtney) can't be 11! I think 4 years old is a fine age for her to remain at. If you keep letting her age she'll turn 12 before you know it! I don't know what the world will come if you let that happen!

Scooter said...

Uh oh! 1 more year and then she has to take the ninja aptitude test and if she fails the ninja's are going to take her away FOREVER!!!!Happy Birthday Courtney.