We went to Clearfield (Fisher) park for the 4th of July, and it was fantastic! We had a great picnic, played games, generally chilled, and had front row seats to the fireworks. All around good times. I love the thrill of sitting right underneath the fireworks as they explode. We made a wiser choice parking this year, and were out and home as soon as the fireworks ended. Last year we parked too close and had to sit in traffic forever. Perfection.
3 comments:
That looks so fun! We tried Layton park a few years ago and had HORRIBLE seats. Maybe we should try Clearfield next time! :)
Do! It's great fun, relaxed dinner at the park and amazing show at the end.
I'm glad everyone else in the world had a fun fourth of July. I hear your seats were ashy, I'm not sure how I feel about that.
Post a Comment