Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Pioneer Day

We had a quiet Pioneer day this year. Pretty much just stayed around the house. Brian went in to Ogden to get us the most giant pizza ever at the Pie Pizzeria, so yummy...very yummy. When it got dark we decided we had better go out and use what meager fireworks we had. It was fun. Oh, Brian also found a box of glow sticks we had bought for the 4th of July but forgot about, I think the kids were more excited about that than anything else.




3 comments:

Becka said...

I love those pictures of my little ladies. They're getting so big! Also, I love the florescent shifts. Love them.

Unknown said...

Hi MaryAnn, I found you! I have heard about your blog having lots of book recommendations, so I had to check it out. Cute pics!

Andrew & Angel Bitter said...

Looks like you guys had tons of fun! I always love spending time with family on days like that. Too bad I live so far LOL! Cute pictures! All of your kids are getting so big. Crazy!