Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Biz...or Lecka

Just a quick blurb because I thought this was cute. Last night Courtney came out to tell me that she had found a pair of shoes she liked on the internet, the conversation went a little like this:
Me: what kind of shoes? We just bought you 3 new pairs, I thought you were good to go.
Court: No, I NEED these shoes, I will start saving up for them.
Me: What kind of shoes?
Court: There are actually 2 pairs, a pair of hiking shoes and a pair of hiking sandals.
Me: Do you want to be Becka when you grow up?
(moment of deep thought)
Court: Becka and Liz...Biz...or Lecka!

So, Biz and Lecka, thanks for being the great daughters that you are. I am glad that Courtney wants to be both or either one of you. I cannot think of better examples!

4 comments:

Becka said...

This is probably the best thing I've read all day. I love my sweet little Court Snort.

Lovely Lizzy said...

Becka, you can't steal the only one that wants to be like me :(
I guess I can share. Ish.

LM said...

I remember when little girls wanted to be like me...those were the days!

Marf said...

There's room for everyone! How about LeckaMae? Although, if I recall correctly, the ones who wanted to be like you are already grown up...and quite a bit like you. They just never coined a cute name for you...we'll work on it.