
I'm starting up a book group and would love it if any of you would like to come. For our first book (it was hard for me to pick one, but after this first one, anyone can pick the next) we are reading "Fablehaven" by Brandon Mull. My kids have all recommended it, Scott read the whole series and loved them.
I am also experimenting a little with when we meet. Evenings seem to be at a premium, so we will be meeting for lunch. Friday, Sept. 18 at 11:30 will be our first meeting. Bring a potluck lunch item, and any preschoolers you have are welcome too. We will be meeting at Monica's house, if you need the address, call me.
Come one, come all. Bring book ideas for the coming months, and also a catchy name for our new group.
I'm sooooo excited I can hardly stand it. If you want to participate online if you can't come in person, read the book and send me your comments, I'll include them in our discussion.
2 comments:
Aahh! Exciting. I just started the third book in the series last night. I'm loving them. However, I don't think I'm smart enough to participate in a book group.
Let me know when you get to the chewy books - I'm in!
Post a Comment