Every January I have great and grand plans of preparing all year long for next Christmas. I think I will be able to make a few gifts every month, start on Christmas jammies, do any number of preparations. During canning season I also think "this would be a great time to bottle some really creative neighbor gifts". Starting in October I feel the pressure to actually do something. The story repeats itself year after year, I am left to do all my Christmas sewing, newsletter, neighbor gifts, yada yada yada the week before Christmas. I am guessing I cannot be taught new habits and this scenario will play itself out over and over again. I wish I was one of those get it done early people, but I am sadly one of those rush around like crazy and not get it all done people. I can't find a decent picture of all my family to send out, I think all our newsletters sound the same, I haven't made any jammies. Worst of all, I don't understand why I do this every year. I may be pathetic...
Friday, December 18, 2009
Why do I do this to myself EVERY year?
Every January I have great and grand plans of preparing all year long for next Christmas. I think I will be able to make a few gifts every month, start on Christmas jammies, do any number of preparations. During canning season I also think "this would be a great time to bottle some really creative neighbor gifts". Starting in October I feel the pressure to actually do something. The story repeats itself year after year, I am left to do all my Christmas sewing, newsletter, neighbor gifts, yada yada yada the week before Christmas. I am guessing I cannot be taught new habits and this scenario will play itself out over and over again. I wish I was one of those get it done early people, but I am sadly one of those rush around like crazy and not get it all done people. I can't find a decent picture of all my family to send out, I think all our newsletters sound the same, I haven't made any jammies. Worst of all, I don't understand why I do this every year. I may be pathetic...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment