. Do you like blue cheese? Not all by itself, ick. But all dressed up, you bet!
2. Have you ever smoked? No. I've been on fire, but ...
3. Do you own a gun? Not personally. Brian is a big gun fan, I don't like them though. Everything else that he owns is mine too, except the guns
4. What flavor Kool-Aid was your favorite? I know it's un-American, but I don't like kool-aid. If forced, I like lemonade or raspberry.
5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? Not really. I don't like going to the gyno, but it doesn't make me nervous.
6. What do you think of hot dogs? I like a tasty sausage dog.
7. Favorite Christmas movie? Family man
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? I don't drink in the morning, I thought that was a bad thing
9. Can you do push ups? I just tried, and yes, I can do girl push ups. Since I'm a girl, that counts.
10. What’s your favorite piece of jewelry? Hmmm, I lose diamonds, so I have mixed feelings about my wedding ring. I inherited my mom's opal ring and I like that but it is too big to wear. I have a plethora of cheap bracelets that I like but they are too cheesy to be my "favorite". I would have to go with the ankle bracelet Becka brought me from Mexico, or the pretty silver hoops Liz gave me.
11. Favorite hobby? Scrapbooking.
12. Do you have ADD? Probably, I keep forgetting to pay attention. ADD or senility, take your choice
13. Do you wear glasses/contacts? I used to think my bifocals were something optional I could put on to make it easier to read. They aren't optional anymore. I just plain can't see without them.
14. Middle name? No, Ann is not my middle name. I didn't know how to spell my name until I graduated from High School and they misspelled my name on my diploma. My Dad noticed it and pointed it out to me. Who knew? My name is MaryAnn, not Mary Ann
15. Name three thoughts at this exact moment. I hope my children don't have to plan my funeral any time soon (I went to a friend's funeral yesterday), I can't wait to try this new craft project I saw online today, I need to get my house clean.
16. Name three drinks you regularly drink. Diet Coke, Diet Coke, water. In that order.
17. Current worry? It's always the same, too much to do...too little time.
18. Current hate right now? I decided to change this one, because my last answer indicated that I hate people, which I don't. I hate things like trying to go to sleep at night, constantly worrying about how big my butt is getting, my newly acquired grandma tummy, forgetting to do stuff, not wanting to do the stuff I remember to do...
19. Favorite place to be? Anywhere my family is, so mostly home.
20. How did you bring in the New Year? Family and junk food. No sparkling cider out my nose, that's a good start
21. Where would you like to go? Australia. I wanted to go there ever since I saw "the thorn birds", but even more so since I read "in a sunburned country" by Bill Bryson
22. Name three people who will complete this. I hope some of my kids, it's kinda fun to read
23. Do you own slippers? at least one of 3 different sets. I don't know why I always lose 1 slipper, but I do. Since I have 2 feet, slippers are kind of useless to me.
24. What shirt are you wearing? My hot pink tunic
25. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? Never have, I am spoiled though, I love high thread count sheets. I never should have touched any, and I wouldn't know the difference, but I do, so sheets are a serious investment for me.
26. Can you whistle? Nope, not even a little...can't snap my fingers either.
27. Favorite color? Chartreuse
28. Would you be a pirate? I think I would make a very bad pirate, I'm too spineless
29. What songs do you sing in the shower? I take long soaking baths, no singing involved
30. Favorite girl’s name? Can't say, I like my daughter's names, and my granddaughter Aaliyah, I think that is very pretty
31. Favorite boy’s name? We had a really hard time choosing boy's names. Brian poo-pooed all my boy names, but again, I like what we chose for my boys.
32. What’s in your pocket right now? My Phone. My mom always had tissues in her pocket, I think that is nasty gross.
33. Last thing that made you laugh? These hilarious youtube clips of a male gymnast dressed up like a girl and doing these "spot on" girls routines.
34. What vehicle do you drive? Nice roomy family car (not), my red jetta
35. Worst injury you’ve ever had? I fell off the monkey bars when I was 8, broke my arm in 4 places and dislocated it in 3. It was a compound fracture so I still have the scar from the plate and 4 pins they used to put me back together.
36. Do you love where you live? Often wish I had my own bathroom, and a garage...and a family room, but we love the ward and the neighborhood, so I can live with the flaws...oh, and we can afford it, that helps.
37. How many televisions do you have in your house? More than we have kids at home (scary huh?) Living room, Kitchen, Bedroom, sewing room, scott's room, ryan's room. I am an entertainment junkie, I guess it shows.
4 comments:
That was fun. I just have to find the time to do. I had no idea you mispelled your name for so long. I guess it's not mispelling, long time to figure out the right way. And the Grandma tissue thing made me laugh. It's a habit we inherited from our European background. The Native Americans thought that it was silly that we stored our booger in cloth as if they were something precious.
That was fun though.
I enjoyed learning all of those fun filled facts about you. =)
So fun...Can't wait to see what your new craft project is, I am intrigued!
I've always known how to spell your name, I suppose its a side effect of forgery. Also, if you keep it up with the diet coke drinking we will be planning your funeral because you'll have died from liver cancer (or whatever cancer sacchrin causes).
Post a Comment