ok, I am not writing about riding a bike, but i can write my blog with no computer...no computer...
it may not seem all that exciting but i'm happy. i bought a browser program for my ds a seriously long time ago but was too techno-illiterate to use it. when i finally picked it up to try again someone (i think Brian) had put a password on it that no one could crack. After much effort on my part I reset it, and with some help from Neil, here I am!!!
It has a few limitations, but I really like it. Now I can combine two of my favorite activities...soaking in the tub and blogging. one downside is no spell check so if you don't already think I'm dumb for taking my Ds in the tub, my bad spelling should prove it!
2 comments:
I want one! But I don't like to take baths, maybe I can use it in the shower! ;)
That is a magic combination. I wish I could say that I was doing something important while blogging, but I'm just sitting on my butt. Ahh. I'm glad it works. Careful not to drop it! I don't think that smashing it like the many of books you've dropped in, will fix it. Ooh I got it. If I get my laptop up and running I can watch tv and blog. Lovely!
Post a Comment