Thursday, August 28, 2008
mmmm german food
my mom used to make these yummy hooeys when she entertained. i have searched through her recipes and could never find a recipe for anything that looked or sounded like them. long story short (too late, i know) i was surfing in the tub this morning (heh heh, i made a funny) and found a recipe that looks just like them. the recipe is rouladen, she got the recipe when we were stationed in germany. i am making them for book group next wednesday and i can't wait to taste them again!!! hope i didn't spell anything wrong and sorry for the lack of caps, i'm on the ds and lazy! and no, i am not in the tub at eleven in the morning... not doing my dishes either.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Oh.... I see how it is people at your little parties are more important than your son who is a starving college student need I remind you.
i never said i wouldn't share with you, but you really need to improve your attitude...as dad would say, we've upped our attitude so...up yours ;)
I'm the starving one!!! Feed me!!! Also, use capital letters properly, you're better than that!
It is more difficult to type caps, one extra step, my aforementioned laziness...your needing to improve your attitude. Besides, I cook meals every day, why should I take responsibility for your hunger...come to book group
No excuses, play like a champion!
Post a Comment